Happiness Is A Myth

Been years since the first time I said that happiness is a myth.

I cried a lot, back then.
(Well, actually I still do.)

Being happy feels so expensive, I cannot afford it.

Too much sorrow gets me like I do not deserve it what they call as a happiness.

Sometimes I think I know how to make people happy.

But most of the time, I have no idea about how to let myself experience that kind of feeling.

There were times when I did really want to admit as a happy moment in my life.

However, there are always this soft voice whispered in my head, saying "It's not happiness. Brace yourself for another phase of pain."

So now it makes me awkward to say about that word or any related.

I would rather describe it as a good feeling than saying that I am happy.

Perhaps it is true that happiness is a myth since it would only happen to anyone who believe it.


(Day 9 - Write about happiness)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolusi

Selamat Tinggal

Everything Is Not That Important, Everyone Is