(Not My Kind Of) To Do List

Guess it's been zillion ages ago since the last time I put trust in someone. Breaking all the walls I made for such a long time. Uncovering each layer of me. My thought, my past, my dream, my feeling, my jokes, both the shitty and normal ones.

Every time I got disappointed over someone, I always blame myself.
My bad to trust this person too much. My bad to crave for good things happen.
I don't deserve kindness. I don't deserve any kind of relationship. I don't deserve people.
What I am -sometimes- being afraid is if one day I think that I don't deserve to stay alive.

I have no idea about attention, care, love, and kind words. I am just such an amateur in terms of enjoying life. For me, having support system even just one single person is like a bullshit and surreal.

Well, but shit happened and here I am keep hurting myself by either trusting the wrong people or simply being over-insecure.

Maybe it's better to deal with all this miserable circle and get used to it.

To be disappointed but not surprised.
To expect nothing even if I have a big plan.
To rebuild the broken pieces of wall for countless times.
To let go of things or ones that I've been craving for.
To be hurt badly but keep faking that okay face.
To say yes for pleasing people no matter how suffocating it would be.
To push myself for functioning properly as a normal people.
To stay alive for I don't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolusi

Selamat Tinggal

Everything Is Not That Important, Everyone Is