A Love Letter in The New Year

Pandemic been hitting me (and this whole world) damn hard.

Never thought that I would be this relieved and thankful in surviving 2020.

For the first time in my life, someone got me to break my walls and open up my layers.

For the first time in my life, someone got me to tell to myself that I don't wanna be alone, I wanna be loved, and I wanna be happy cause I deserve it.

For the first time in my life, I do not have to beg for attention or affection from one.

He came unexpectedly and decided to stay.

He makes me laugh.

He is there when I cry.

He feeds me a lot.

He listens to my jokes and stories.

He lets me be myself.

He says good things about me and corrects me when I am wrong.

He protects me and puts myself first.

He promises to take care of me.

He deals well with my mood-swing.

He thinks about this and that on behalf of me.

He gets me believe in a relationship.

I started 2020 with tears but I ended it with smile because of him.

He is my very best important person that I wanna make another chapter of life with.

"Thank you for always with me and let's have a super happy new year together.

I love you, J."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolusi

Selamat Tinggal

Everything Is Not That Important, Everyone Is