It's Not Okay But So What?

Being single while your age hit 30 something could be hard.
(At least in my world)

What people see...

I am weird.
I am too picky.
I get busy with works.
I do not love my parents that much to let them see me wearing a wedding gown before they die.
I will spend the rest of my life lonely and miserably.

What I feel...

Yea, right. I am weird enough, I do not understand myself and have no idea what to explain or how or why should I.
To get along with someone is one thing, to connect emotionally is another story.
Going to work and getting back home is such my default route. Not only it makes me busy but also bored, tired, stressful, and other shit.
It is saddening to hear people throw such a bullshit about the way I live my life. As if I made a huge mistake. As if all of them are hitting the life goal perfectly by simply having a relationship. As if being single is a dirty sin and the rest of my life is pointless and a mess.

To be honest, I almost never pictured myself in a marriage but there are times when I do wish to grow old with one.

For me, happy is an absurd adjective. So if I were asked whether I feel happy being single, I would say no but it is okay. It really is.


(Day 6 - Single and happy)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolusi

Selamat Tinggal

Everything Is Not That Important, Everyone Is