5 Words

One of my favorite lines when there are somebody new that I want to keep having a convo with is: "give me 5 words about yourself".

It's interesting to see how they push themselves just to give me 5 words.

"What do you mean with 5 words?"
"Should it be a thing or a sentence?"
"This is hard cause I prefer to say words about me."

...and any giving up answers.

I would give them a clue like "anything, whatever. Things you like or dislike, just say it."

With that simple 5 words, we could get to know each other better. I guess so. Well, at least I tried.

However, when I am in their place, it would get me speechless. Totally.

Yeah right, how come those simple 5 words can describe the complicated human being like me?

So I was having a serious thought to make a template of the answer if only one day someone would ask.

Here they are, 5 (current) words about myself: random - awkward - chatty - moody - detail

There were times when we were asked of each other, but some other time -with certain people-, it would be glad to know what am I in their words.

One word that I still remember coming from somebody that I used to know (yes, I love Gotye) is:

"Egg-sy"
"?"
"The way I see you, you build yourself a shell so hard that it protects whatever inside that is mesh and soft and fragile. Just like an egg."
"Right, handle me with care."
"Duly noted."
"Don't you dare to crack it."

.

.

.

Anyway to those who read this post, what would be that 5 words about yourself?


(Day 1 - Describe your personality)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolusi

Selamat Tinggal

Everything Is Not That Important, Everyone Is