Can I?

 "What is your hobby?"

How many times that we got that question, verbally or simply in a piece of form?

Most common or favorite answers would be any kind of activities like singing, cooking, doing sport, playing games, etc.

Few years ago, I would put reading as my first answer and continue with writing. Back then, I could tell that they are my hobbies. Things that distracted me from a hustle-bustle life.

However, there was a time when I asked myself, "does it make you happy, to read or write some?".

I got no answer at that time.

Right, what is hobby if it cannot make you happy?

Should I feel happy doing something?

What if I just wanna get myself busy and I don't care about being happy?

So here I am, wondering about things that make me happy.

Talking with the right person about this and that. Laughing at jokes and memes I saw on social media. Picturing myself in a different situation. Chatting with random strangers. Speaking out my chaotic mind.

Finally seems like I found it.

Things that make me happy.

Good talk. Good laugh.

Is it too much?


(Day 2 - Things that make you happy)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolusi

Selamat Tinggal

Everything Is Not That Important, Everyone Is