I'm Not Okay And It Shouldn't Be Okay

K-Drama is the only series I mostly watch.

I remember one named It's Okay To Not Be Okay.

Honestly, it's kinda boring except the girl's outfit and the animation parts.

Also, it feels like I can relate to some scenes.

The loneliness and the nightmares of the girl.

The unspoken feeling about the past of the boy.

I could see the slideshow of me sobbing alone every single night till I got tired and sleep. How pathetic.

Again, what do I expect from a movie or series?

No matter how miserable the life, there is always a support system to make it through and a happy ending.

While here I am, finishing the last episodes of every series only to be hit by the reality.


(Day 12 - Favorite TV series)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolusi

Selamat Tinggal

To Do List