Self Talk

"Hey there"
"Hey"


"How are you today?"

"Umm.. Today? I'm good. Yeah, I guess so. At least, I'm trying."


"Ahaha.. okay. So, how does it feel?"

"What do you mean? To get older and broke(n-hearted)? LOL"


"Any special wish?"

"Let's be cliche and keep saying about "be happy" and shit."


"But don't you think happiness is a myth?"

"Since we're talking about wishes, so.. well.."


"Any good things happened lately?"

"Idk. Maybe."


"What about the last promise you got this month?"

"I broke it days ago. Can't help it. Ahaha. What a shame!"


"Do you have any plans for the rest of the year?"

"To eat-write-trip more, to survive every single day as a normal human being, to stay alive at the end of the day, to sleep simply as the way to have a rest not because of too much cry, to be less awkward when I am around, to get close(r) with one or two, wait.. I think it's too much, right?"


"Actually, they are more like how someone is supposed to do with life. I mean, what's so wow about that?"

"Yeah, good point. After all, what's so wow about me?" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolusi

Selamat Tinggal

Everything Is Not That Important, Everyone Is